After Class Fun & Free Time Activities
We bring young people together from around the world. At IBWISE you will make friends very quickly and indeed, often very important friendships are formed, that continue long after the course is finished. We have a wide variety of fun free time activities to participate in at our summer programme.
A few examples of our optional free time activities include:
- The house of Amadeus Mozart
- Sigmund Freud Museum
- The Hofburg Palace & its Lipizzaner horses
- The Imperial Summer Palace & the world’s first zoo
- Biking & Picnicking
- Old City Tour
- Paddle boat rides & swimming on the Old Danube
- The remarkable Gustav Klimt exhibition at the Belvedere Palace
- Beethoven House
- The Jugendstil treasures around the Naschmarket
In addition, we offer a wide range of ‘free time’ group activities, which are all available on campus grounds.
- Viennese ballroom dance classes
- Yoga, fitness, Zumba, kick boxing lessons
- Running in the gardens of the Imperial Palace
- Soccer, frisbee, badminton, table football, ping pong & darts tournaments
- Barbeque parties, and many more
Most of our activities are included in your course fee!
There is plenty of time in the late afternoons and evenings to go on city wanders – museums, Viennese Coffee Houses, cinema, delicious meals, or shopping…