After Class Fun & Free Time Activities
IBWISE brings young people together from around the world. At IBWISE you will make friends very quickly and indeed, often very important friendships are formed, that continue long after the course is finished. While you are making new friends, we have a wide variety of fun free time activities for you to participate in together at our SUMMER PROGRAMME!
A few examples of our optional free time activities include:
- The house of Amadeus Mozart
- Sigmund Freud’s Vienna home & office
- The Hofburg Palace & its Lipizzaner horses
- The Imperial Palace & the world’s first zoo
- Old City Tour
- Paddle boat rides & swimming on the Old Danube
- The remarkable Gustav Klimt exhibition at the Belvedere Palace
- The Jugendstil treasures around the Naschmarket
In addition, we offer a wide range of ‘free time’ group activities, which are all available on campus grounds. These include Viennese ballroom dance classes, zumba lessons, running in the gardens of the Imperial Palace, yoga, fitness, kick boxing, soccer tournaments, frisbee, badminton, table football, ping pong, darts, barbeque, etc.
Most of our activities are included in your course fee!
There is plenty of time in the late afternoons and evenings to go on city wanders – museums, Viennese Coffee Houses, cinema, delicious meals, or shopping…